A High-Quality* Lineup Designed to Help You Save More for Retirement
Your ShareBuilder 401k plan allows you to invest in any of the Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) listed below. The ShareBuilder 401k investment roster consists of funds that cover a wide variety of asset classes, including domestic and international stocks and bonds, inflation-protected treasuries, real estate, commodities, and money market. The roster is developed to enable participants to diversify, keep expenses low and manage risk through various economic climates in building towards their retirement goals.
- * High-quality Funds: The ShareBuilder Advisors Investment Committee conducts an annual review of the Exchange-Traded Funds oﬀered as ShareBuilder 401k fund options. This review includes multiple variables including length of time since inception, asset level, historic performance over one to ten years, expense ratio, and how the funds compare to their respective benchmark indices. Each fund is monitored and changes are made to the fund lineup as needed to align the investment options to the Investment Committee’s investment policy.
- ** Performance figures, as of 10/05/2022, are courtesy of the American Stock Exchange, Bloomberg. For performance data current to the most recent month's end and to access the fund's prospectus, click on the fund symbol. Access fund prospectus here.
- Performance data quoted represents past performance and is no guarantee of future result. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data provided. The investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. All returns assume reinvestment of capital gains distributions and income dividends at the current ETF market price. Additional information on individual risks and performance of ETF's is available in the prospectus.
- You should carefully consider information contained in the fund's prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Access fund prospectus here.
- Although the money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund. An investment in the money market fund is not a deposit in a bank, and is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.
- † This type of fund may not be suitable for all investors as these commodity ETFs represent unique risks, including leverage, derivatives and complex investment strategies. A commodity ETF is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) invested in physical commodities, such as agricultural goods, natural resources and precious metals. A commodity ETF is usually focused on either a single commodity — holding it in physical storage — or is focused on investments in futures contracts.